To be sure, there are great things to being an older mom, as I outlined in this post.
But, there are also some not-so-good things as well…
– The ability to stay up all hours of the night and be fine the next day was totally wasted on me fifteen years ago.
– I won’t lie, sometimes picking up my daughter makes my back twinge.
– I’m hoping that in ten years, people won’t mistake me for my daughter’s grandmother.
– Did I mention my back?
– As much as I would like to think otherwise, I don’t have as much energy as I used to.
– I will be an older grandparent, assuming that at least one of my children will have children.
– Yeah, that back thing sucks…
pimsleur – Pimsleur
testking – http://www.testking.com
passguide – http://www.passguide.com/onlinetest/GRE.html
realtests – http://www.realtests.com/admission/GRE.htm
test-inside – http://www.test-inside.com/test/GRE.htm