Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/teeny/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/StandardTheme_20/admin/functions.php on line 229
Mad Libs! | Teeny Manolo

Mad Libs!

Let’s have some fun! Who didn’t love these as a kid? I made this one up all by myself, hope you enjoy!

And hey, go ahead and copy the HTML code for your results and paste it in the comment section so that everyone can have a good laugh.

Mad:)Glibs - free online Mad Libs
NOUN
VERB ENDING WITH “S”
PLURAL NOUN
NOUN
TYPE OF CANDY
PERSON IN ROOM

8 Responses to “Mad Libs!”

1. raincoaster November 18, 2008 at 1:10 pm #

This IS fun. It’s also instant blog fodder!

Here’s mine:
    Dear Brad Pitt,

I have been a very Loves pillows this year. I swear it wasn`t me who made the civet cat knock over the ottoman. Aunt got really Fabulous, and went around the house currying to herself all day, but really it wasn`t me.

This Christmas I would like a pony, a skates that runs, a whole bunch of us, and more than anything, a mountain.

Hope you like the maple toffee cookies we`ll be leaving for you this year!

Love,
    me

2. raincoaster November 18, 2008 at 1:11 pm #

Reads surprisingly like my actual letters to Santa, actually.

3. mrsdarwin November 18, 2008 at 1:56 pm #

Letter to Santa Dear George Clooney, I have been a very scrumptious piano this year. I swear it wasn`t me who made the shrew knock over the boxtop. kissing cousin got really nasty, and went around the house shuffling to herself all day, but really it wasn`t me. This Christmas I would like a tuna, a couch that wheezes, a whole bunch of mandrakes, and more than anything, a slug. Hope you like the lollipop cookies we`ll be leaving for you this year! Love, Mommy ‘> <table border=

4. mrsdarwin November 18, 2008 at 2:06 pm #

Actually, I’d really like a couch that doesn’t wheeze.

5. marvel November 18, 2008 at 2:34 pm #

Letter to Santa Dear Socrates, I have been a very supercilious person this year. I swear it wasn`t me who made the cephalopod knock over the place. great grandpa jimmy got really subfusc, and went around the house lollygagging to herself all day, but really it wasn`t me. This Christmas I would like a thing, a flobberworm that springs, a whole bunch of grapes, and more than anything, a rubber duck. Hope you like the Twizzler cookies we`ll be leaving for you this year! Love, boss ‘> <table border=

6. Bellamama November 18, 2008 at 5:52 pm #

Dear Nicole Kidman,

I have been a very sloppy harp this year. I swear it wasn`t me who made the rat knock over the mirror. sister got really pink, and went around the house partying to herself all day, but really it wasn`t me.

This Christmas I would like a sock, a doorknob that crawls, a whole bunch of pots, and more than anything, a egg.

Hope you like the tootsie roll cookies we`ll be leaving for you this year!

Love,
    Mom

7. Jennie November 18, 2008 at 11:54 pm #

Dear Whoopee,

I have been a very tasty treat this year. I swear it wasn`t me who made the Hairless Peruvian Dog knock over the finger. third cousin got really perky, and went around the house ovulating to herself all day, but really it wasn`t me.

This Christmas I would like a shrimp, a harbinger that goes, a whole bunch of coeds, and more than anything, a bedsheet.

Hope you like the dark chocolate cookies we`ll be leaving for you this year!

Love,
    Magsjen

8. Jennie November 18, 2008 at 11:55 pm #

I promise to try and be a tasty treat every years hence!